Order A Copy Of PAIN FREE Today!
NOW IS THE TIME TO RETURN TO YOUR BEST and lead a pain-free and joyful fulfilled life.
That is the message of this individualized long-lasting pain solutions that are effective, none invasive and intuitive for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, no remedies and no oils or expensive physical therapy.
In Pain-Free you will learn:
- It focuses on a broad spectrum of people who have suffered in silence and had given up hope of returning to their best
- It explains how a light touch can reactivate nerve receptors to realign and rebalance the body to facilitate increased mobility and flexibility
- It shows that muscle and tendon inflammation can be solved without the use of drugs
- It proves that gentle efficient lymphatic drainage can improve joint mobility after surgery and release common pain.
- It gives real examples of how diverse a simple and gentle treatment can transform imbalance within minutes
Else Strom Vistisen is a successful Danish occupational therapist and the founder and owner of Else Vistisen Therapy in Singapore. She has been a therapist since 1984 and worked in the USA and worked and lived in Asia for the last 31 years.
For the past twelve years she has specialised in pain relief for people with acute and chronic pain issues.
Her mission is to alleviate pain with one touch at the time.
If you like the book, please make a review and spread the word so that we can help more people around the world to RETURN TO THEIR BEST
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- Clinic Open In Denmark
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain Or Knee Pain Right Now
- Staying Football Fit At Fifty – Chronic Shoulder Injury With Atrophy Of The Surrounding Muscles
- Ripple Effects Of Surgery – Recovering From Slipped Disc Surgery
- Your Footwear Effects Your Feet – Treating Tenosynovitis Of Foot Tendon
- A Twisted Ankle Leads To Better Hearing! – Blocked Ear With Itchiness
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve