After having lived and worked in the US and Asia for more than 30 years it is now time to return to my native country of Denmark.
Having spent more than half of my life overseas has not only taught me invaluable lessons about the importance of adapting and connecting to various cultures, religions and traditions but also to be able to live and work in harmony with myself and my surroundings.
It has taught me that if we meet the world with curiosity and have a positive attitude with an open mindset then we can adapt to most places.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been part of, and touched, my life – friends, clients, health practitioners, mentors and the local communities for all your support, love and care. Without you, it wouldn’t have been such an amazing and inspiring journey.
The clinic in Singapore will be closed on April 1st 2018.
– This is not an April Fools announcement!
Before settling in Denmark at the end of this year I will spend some time travelling around Asia, rounding up our home in Singapore and visiting our children in England all in the spirit of re-opening Else Vistisen Therapy in Denmark with lots of newfound energy and inspiration.
Please be assured that in case you need or want to contact me I will be reachable via email, FB or my website. I will keep you all updated on the new location and contact details through my newsletter and FB page.
Once again thank you all. Please do keep in touch!
P.S You can follow me on my Facebook Page for immediate news and updates
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
Get my FREE booklet
7 Pain Mistakes –7 Things To Do
Sign up to my mailing list below and receive my FREE booklet
Thank you for signing up, I hope you enjoy the booklet!
EXPLORE & READ
- Clinic Open In Denmark
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain Or Knee Pain Right Now
- Staying Football Fit At Fifty – Chronic Shoulder Injury With Atrophy Of The Surrounding Muscles
- Ripple Effects Of Surgery – Recovering From Slipped Disc Surgery
- Your Footwear Effects Your Feet – Treating Tenosynovitis Of Foot Tendon
- A Twisted Ankle Leads To Better Hearing! – Blocked Ear With Itchiness
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve