They Could Be You – You Could Be Them
Have you ever been sitting in a business meeting, been talking to a friend or been visiting a health practitioner and had the feeling of being unnoticed or being belittled or even worse being neglected?
On each occasion, you turned up full of good intentions because you felt you were needed, because your opinions and questions mattered.
As you walk away from those hopeful meetings – you are not only asking yourselves; – Why did you bother spending your time with them. And why did they not listen to you because you too had valuable questions, ideas and comments that mattered.
No matter who you are and what you do and how busy you are. Just turn to the person next to you. – Now just look them in the eyes and remember; – They Could Be You – You Could Be Them!
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – WHY I Do What I Do (Part 1 of 4)
- 2016 Retrospect + 2017 Launch
- A New Beginning – A Woman’s Story In Surviving Breast Cancer
- There Is More To Pain Relief Than Meets The Eye