They Could Be You – You Could Be Them
Have you ever been sitting in a business meeting, been talking to a friend or been visiting a health practitioner and had the feeling of being unnoticed or being belittled or even worse being neglected?
On each occasion, you turned up full of good intentions because you felt you were needed, because your opinions and questions mattered.
As you walk away from those hopeful meetings – you are not only asking yourselves; – Why did you bother spending your time with them. And why did they not listen to you because you too had valuable questions, ideas and comments that mattered.
No matter who you are and what you do and how busy you are. Just turn to the person next to you. – Now just look them in the eyes and remember; – They Could Be You – You Could Be Them!
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain Or Knee Pain Right Now
- Staying Football Fit At Fifty – Chronic Shoulder Injury With Atrophy Of The Surrounding Muscles
- Ripple Effects Of Surgery – Recovering From Slipped Disc Surgery
- Your Footwear Effects Your Feet – Treating Tenosynovitis Of Foot Tendon
- A Twisted Ankle Leads To Better Hearing! – Blocked Ear With Itchiness
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet