What Does Michelin Tyre Pressure Have In Common With Preventing Physical Body Injuries?
Busy, high achieving people are frequently working with pain. They often have chronic pain that accompanies them every day. Some how, through intense struggle, they are able to perform at a high level. But the toll can be sizeable. Dealing with the demands of a successful career while having to constantly work in pain can lead to all kinds of long term problems both physical and mental.
I’m often intrigued when I meet successful people, sports enthusiasts and others to understand their body maintenance habits.
We spend time, effort and money on maintaining our teeth, hair, and face to prevent decay while encouraging healthy hair and skin. But we often forget to check our body to protect and prevent it from injuries like muscle sprains, tears and inflammation.
The other day I went to the gas station to fill my car and check the tyre pressure. When looking up, I noticed the Michelin Tyre board listing the reasons for and benefits from having the correct tyre pressure.
Suddenly it hit me. Those smart points for making tyres last longer and perform better could easily relate to maintaining the human body.
Check Your Tyre Pressure Every Month
Correct tyre pressure reduces the risk of losing control of your vehicle. It also protects your tyres from premature wear and permanent damage to the internal construction. Tyre pressure can drop due to small perforations. This natural escape of air typically happens through the tyre’s components or even from a decrease in air temperature. So it is important to check your tyre pressure once a month, because:
- Low pressure increases the risk of damage to your tyres.
- Excess pressure of 20% can reduce the life of your tyre by up to 10,000kms
- Correct tyre pressure will even save fuel.
Check the pressure of your tyres, including your spare, monthly and before any long journey. Do this when your tyres are cold. If they are hot, add 0.3bar to the pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
Your Regular Body Check
People often ask me about the benefits of treatment. The list is long and there are far too many to list here. So I have created a Top 7 List based on feedback from my many clients over the past twelve years.
By paying close attention to what your body is telling you, acute and chronic pain can be decreased and even eliminated with proper treatment. Your body will get better allowing you to enjoy a pain-free fulfilled life. You will also experience long-lasting, life-changing benefits that allow you to:
– Heal faster giving you a shorter, easier and better recovery
of the different body parts.
- Improve body alignment and body balance to reduce potential injuries and maintain and remain at your best.
- Release of pain and tension giving you increased mobility and a flexible body for high achieving performance.
- Improve blood circulation carrying oxygen to your body’s vital organs, providing vitality and energy. Assimilates toxins and optimizes brain function.
- Increase lung capacity so you breathe naturally and easy feeling more energized with renewed vitality.
- Relax your mind and body to sleep more deeply and easily and enjoy the freedom from over thinking. Feel rejuvenated and energized.
- Live with a pain-free body increasing your physical, emotional and mental health. Become more positive, confident and peaceful so you can enjoy life and Return To Your Best.
Just like keeping an eye on your tyre pressure and performance to make tires work better and last longer, your body will heal and perform far more efficiently when you receive regular maintenance.
You still have the rest of the day to maintain your mind and body.
A pain-free life is just one connection away!
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – WHY I Do What I Do (Part 1 of 4)
- 2016 Retrospect + 2017 Launch
- A New Beginning – A Woman’s Story In Surviving Breast Cancer
- There Is More To Pain Relief Than Meets The Eye