Passionate Person – Occupational Therapist Else Strom Vistisen
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is a Clinical Sexologist who conducts sexuality and relationship coaching, and runs sexuality education events in Asia. This is from an interview Else featured on her site
I interviewed my friend Else Strom Vistisen who is an occupational therapists. She is dedicated to pain release!
1) Tell us more about yourself.
Hello. I’m Else the founder of Else Vistisen Therapy. I specialise in providing long-lasting pain relief and have successfully treated thousands of people from all over the world, transforming their health, lives and success.
My training as an Occupational Therapist (OT), and an Emmett and Bowen therapist, has given me a unique ability to provide an innovative practise. As an OT I am regulated by Ministry of Health with full registration in Allied Health Provisions Council in Singapore.
I have built a reputation for my integrity, intuitive and empathic presence, and passion for helping people to return to their best, so that they can enjoy a pain-free, fulfilled life. I am also the author of two books based on my 31 years of experience as a therapist.
“The Mother and The Therapist”, My life’s journey and creation of a therapy for pain-free living.
“ Pain-Free”, True stories of transformation from chronic pain to instant relief.
Check them out here https://www.amazon.com/author/elsestromvistisen
Else Vistisen Therapy revolves around a 3-step method that is effective, intuitive and empathic. Pain caused from a hectic work schedule, strenuous fitness training or recurring pain that is unresolved should not be neglected. I help to alleviate pain one touch at a time. My simple, transformational approach is specifically designed for busy, high achieving individuals with acute and chronic pain, for them to return to their best.
The 3-Step Method requires a general review and evaluation of your medical history to ensure an effective pain relief treatment. The therapy and approach that follows is simple: It is applied with no drugs, no oils: remedies; and no stress. It is all done with gentle muscle manipulation and light finger touch at specific points of the body. It enables a physical release of muscle groups and the underlying structure with often an immediate effect with the benefits of healing faster, feeling better and stronger. I offer guidance and after care to help you maintain a pain-free life.
2) Why do I do what I do?
Many of us do what we do, because of some life-changing experience. Mine came when my daughter at age 6 weeks was diagnosed with, what was said to be an incurable disease: one that would leave her to suffer for her whole life.
I was determined that would not happen to her, and since that day, I have devoted my life to bringing the joy of a pain-free, fulfilling life to clients worldwide.
3) What are your future plans?
Right now I am working on the launch of my two books and conducting workshops to let more people know that there is a potential solution to living with pain.
Long term my vision and hope is to bring the joy of a pain-free fulfilling life to people around the world by one healing touch at the time.
4) Any advice for others?
If you thought that you had no alternative to living with pain, now is the time to think again.
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – WHY I Do What I Do (Part 1 of 4)
- 2016 Retrospect + 2017 Launch
- A New Beginning – A Woman’s Story In Surviving Breast Cancer
- There Is More To Pain Relief Than Meets The Eye
- Getting Back In Tune – A Singer’s Process In Healing Reflux and Flatulence
- Order A Copy Of PAIN FREE Today!
- Does A Treatment Have To Be Painful And Invasive To Be Effective?
- Are You Comfortable In Your Seat?
- How To Overcome Irregular Heartbeat From Stress
- Born To Ride – Jumping Back To Full Health After A Tail Bone Injury
- A New Lease on Life
- To The Peak Of Physical Performance From Chronic Knee And Achilles Pain
- From Suffering Intense Sciatica Pain – To Being Back In The Saddle
- How A Life Full Of Migraine Is Now A Life Full Of Life
- Amazing Things Really Are Possible
- Low Back Pain – Not One Size Suit Fits All
- They Could Be You – You Could Be Them
- What Does A Ferrari Have To Do With Persistent Lower Back Pain
- 3 Ways To Use An All-Purpose Gel Pack For Relief Of Pain, Discomfort and Treating Minor Injuries
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Engaging A Pain Therapist
- Why You Should Consider Drinking More Water
- Persistent Pain
- 8 Simple Suggestions For A Successful Visit With Your Health Practitioner
- The Huge Power of Just a Small Touch
- Passionate Person – Occupational Therapist Else Strom Vistisen
- My First Book PAIN FREE Has Just Been Published
- The Mother and The Therapist
- What Does Michelin Tyre Pressure Have In Common With Preventing Physical Body Injuries?
- How On Earth Can You Believe That You Can Return To Your Best?
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain or Knee Pain Right Now
- EL Spotlight Interview