Order A Copy Of PAIN FREE Today!
NOW IS THE TIME TO RETURN TO YOUR BEST and lead a pain-free and joyful fulfilled life.
That is the message of this individualized long-lasting pain solutions that are effective, none invasive and intuitive for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, no remedies and no oils or expensive physical therapy.
In Pain-Free you will learn:
- It focuses on a broad spectrum of people who have suffered in silence and had given up hope of returning to their best
- It explains how a light touch can reactivate nerve receptors to realign and rebalance the body to facilitate increased mobility and flexibility
- It shows that muscle and tendon inflammation can be solved without the use of drugs
- It proves that gentle efficient lymphatic drainage can improve joint mobility after surgery and release common pain.
- It gives real examples of how diverse a simple and gentle treatment can transform imbalance within minutes
Else Strom Vistisen is a successful Danish occupational therapist and the founder and owner of Else Vistisen Therapy in Singapore. She has been a therapist since 1984 and worked in the USA and worked and lived in Asia for the last 31 years.
For the past twelve years she has specialised in pain relief for people with acute and chronic pain issues.
Her mission is to alleviate pain with one touch at the time.
If you like the book, please make a review and spread the word so that we can help more people around the world to RETURN TO THEIR BEST
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – WHY I Do What I Do (Part 1 of 4)
- 2016 Retrospect + 2017 Launch
- A New Beginning – A Woman’s Story In Surviving Breast Cancer
- There Is More To Pain Relief Than Meets The Eye
- Getting Back In Tune – A Singer’s Process In Healing Reflux and Flatulence
- Order A Copy Of PAIN FREE Today!
- Does A Treatment Have To Be Painful And Invasive To Be Effective?
- Are You Comfortable In Your Seat?
- How To Overcome Irregular Heartbeat From Stress
- Born To Ride – Jumping Back To Full Health After A Tail Bone Injury
- A New Lease on Life
- To The Peak Of Physical Performance From Chronic Knee And Achilles Pain
- From Suffering Intense Sciatica Pain – To Being Back In The Saddle
- How A Life Full Of Migraine Is Now A Life Full Of Life
- Amazing Things Really Are Possible
- Low Back Pain – Not One Size Suit Fits All
- They Could Be You – You Could Be Them
- What Does A Ferrari Have To Do With Persistent Lower Back Pain
- 3 Ways To Use An All-Purpose Gel Pack For Relief Of Pain, Discomfort and Treating Minor Injuries
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Engaging A Pain Therapist
- Why You Should Consider Drinking More Water
- Persistent Pain
- 8 Simple Suggestions For A Successful Visit With Your Health Practitioner
- The Huge Power of Just a Small Touch
- Passionate Person – Occupational Therapist Else Strom Vistisen
- My First Book PAIN FREE Has Just Been Published
- The Mother and The Therapist
- What Does Michelin Tyre Pressure Have In Common With Preventing Physical Body Injuries?
- How On Earth Can You Believe That You Can Return To Your Best?
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain or Knee Pain Right Now
- EL Spotlight Interview