How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
Have you ever wanted to take time out to help people in need in your community, but simply did not have enough time in your hectic schedule? Or maybe you have asked yourself what would happen if you were able to give back just by doing the things you love?
I certainly had asked myself those questions on numerous occasions but often found excuses such as not having the time, to whom and where to make the first contact and on certain occasions the projects being too complicated to understand.
Only two years ago I was fortunate enough to meet Masami Sato, the Founder and Paul Dunn, Co-Founder of B1G1. B1G1 Businesses for Good is a worldwide social non-profit initiative headquartered in Singapore.
It helps businesses around the world achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities in their everyday business operations to create unique Giving Stories. It’s a simple model where every business transaction or everyday activity can impact lives from as little as just 1 cent.
I have a passion to help alleviate pain one small touch at a time, but I also believe strongly in making a positive impact in our world even beyond what I do for my clients. I became a lifetime partner of B1G1, the global business giving initiative for creating a world full of giving.
If you too have been looking for a one-touch solution to create an impact, let me quickly share how I have incorporated giving into my daily business transactions and everyday activity. You’ll see that there really is an easy and simple way to create a huge impact with the power of just a small touch.
Meaningful Business Giving Initiatives at Else Vistisen Therapy
When we get a new client, a full day of occupational therapy is given to a child with special needs.
For every five copies of my book The Mother and The Therapist sold, a full day of medical support is given to a child in need in India.
For every five copies of Pain Free sold, we give a book to a child in need in China.
When we connect on LinkedIn, a family in Ethiopia receives a day of access to life-saving clean water.
The possibilities are endless and you can always be creative and try new things.
It is exciting, and it gives new meaning to the business we conduct.
How have you created a meaningful business, or what do you want to start doing in your business to be more socially conscious? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- Your Footwear Effects Your Feet – Treating Tenosynovitis Of Foot Tendon
- A Twisted Ankle Leads To Better Hearing! – Blocked Ear With Itchiness
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)