How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
Have you ever wanted to take time out to help people in need in your community, but simply did not have enough time in your hectic schedule? Or maybe you have asked yourself what would happen if you were able to give back just by doing the things you love?
I certainly had asked myself those questions on numerous occasions but often found excuses such as not having the time, to whom and where to make the first contact and on certain occasions the projects being too complicated to understand.
Only two years ago I was fortunate enough to meet Masami Sato, the Founder and Paul Dunn, Co-Founder of B1G1. B1G1 Businesses for Good is a worldwide social non-profit initiative headquartered in Singapore.
It helps businesses around the world achieve more social impact by embedding giving activities in their everyday business operations to create unique Giving Stories. It’s a simple model where every business transaction or everyday activity can impact lives from as little as just 1 cent.
I have a passion to help alleviate pain one small touch at a time, but I also believe strongly in making a positive impact in our world even beyond what I do for my clients. I became a lifetime partner of B1G1, the global business giving initiative for creating a world full of giving.
If you too have been looking for a one-touch solution to create an impact, let me quickly share how I have incorporated giving into my daily business transactions and everyday activity. You’ll see that there really is an easy and simple way to create a huge impact with the power of just a small touch.
Meaningful Business Giving Initiatives at Else Vistisen Therapy
When we get a new client, a full day of occupational therapy is given to a child with special needs.
For every five copies of my book The Mother and The Therapist sold, a full day of medical support is given to a child in need in India.
For every five copies of Pain Free sold, we give a book to a child in need in China.
When we connect on LinkedIn, a family in Ethiopia receives a day of access to life-saving clean water.
The possibilities are endless and you can always be creative and try new things.
It is exciting, and it gives new meaning to the business we conduct.
How have you created a meaningful business, or what do you want to start doing in your business to be more socially conscious? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
CONTACT & CONNECT
SIGN UP & DOWNLOAD
EXPLORE & READ
- Techniques To Help Golfers With Pain Management
- Shoulder Pain Gets Benched – Recovering After Axillary Nerve Injury
- From Tennis Elbow To Winning The Serve
- From Crutches To High Heels – A Girl’s Story Of Getting Back On Her Feet
- How To Create A Meaningful Business One Small Touch At The Time
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Winning The Battle (Part 4 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Was It A Miracle? (Part 3 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – Taking The Leap (Part 2 of 4)
- Three Thousand Years And Nadia – WHY I Do What I Do (Part 1 of 4)
- 2016 Retrospect + 2017 Launch
- A New Beginning – A Woman’s Story In Surviving Breast Cancer
- There Is More To Pain Relief Than Meets The Eye
- Getting Back In Tune – A Singer’s Process In Healing Reflux and Flatulence
- Order A Copy Of PAIN FREE Today!
- Does A Treatment Have To Be Painful And Invasive To Be Effective?
- Are You Comfortable In Your Seat?
- How To Overcome Irregular Heartbeat From Stress
- Born To Ride – Jumping Back To Full Health After A Tail Bone Injury
- A New Lease on Life
- To The Peak Of Physical Performance From Chronic Knee And Achilles Pain
- From Suffering Intense Sciatica Pain – To Being Back In The Saddle
- How A Life Full Of Migraine Is Now A Life Full Of Life
- Amazing Things Really Are Possible
- Low Back Pain – Not One Size Suit Fits All
- They Could Be You – You Could Be Them
- What Does A Ferrari Have To Do With Persistent Lower Back Pain
- 3 Ways To Use An All-Purpose Gel Pack For Relief Of Pain, Discomfort and Treating Minor Injuries
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Engaging A Pain Therapist
- Why You Should Consider Drinking More Water
- Persistent Pain
- 8 Simple Suggestions For A Successful Visit With Your Health Practitioner
- The Huge Power of Just a Small Touch
- Passionate Person – Occupational Therapist Else Strom Vistisen
- My First Book PAIN FREE Has Just Been Published
- The Mother and The Therapist
- What Does Michelin Tyre Pressure Have In Common With Preventing Physical Body Injuries?
- How On Earth Can You Believe That You Can Return To Your Best?
- 7 Ways You Can Deal With Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain or Knee Pain Right Now
- EL Spotlight Interview